» Air Bubble Aluminium Lamination
Air Bubble Aluminium Lamination
Surmount Insulator is a radiant heat reflective
insulation material made of Polyethylene Air Bubble Film (ABF) laminated
with Aluminum foil on the both sides. It is low e-reflective insulation
material with a low mass to air ratio, which effectively blocks the radiant
heat transfer. The Bright surface of the aluminum foil, which encases the
polythene air bubble material, reflects 96% to 99% infra red radiation
received by the surface of the heated stated roof.
The placement of the Radiant Barrier shall be in a manner to provide an air
space below the roofing sheets or between vertical cladding for its
Features and Benefits
- High reflective value-Reflects 96% to 99% of Radiant heat.
- Unaffected by Petrochemicals products and most wild acid.
- Non toxic and fibre free- Environment and user friendly.
- Negligible water vapour Transmission even after 30 days.
- Excellent tensile strength: Puncture and tear resistance.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Wall insulation
- Under deck insulation.
Pharmaceuticals Logistics warehouse Manufacturing
units Airports Textile mills , Many more
HMHD FOAM ROLLS AND POUCHES
HMHD (High molecular weight high Density
Polyethylene) laminate is Expanded Cellular Polyethylene Laminated with high
molecular density Polyfilm and is generally available in thickness of 0.7mm
,1.00mm ,1.75mm and 2.00mm . HMHD Pouches ,Dust covers and Higher thickness
can be made available on request . .We manufacture these products as per
international standards and are also available in different colours.
- Expanded cellular polyethylene
- Laminated with high molecular
- High density poly film
- High thickness
- Excellent for dust protection
- Customer specific